The JusChek SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay single-use test kit designed for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 using a self-collected nasal swab specimen.
• 5 single-use test kits are packaged in 1 box (pricing is per test, not per box)
• Quick results in 10-15 minutes
• Clinical sensitivity greater than 93% PPA (consistency comparison with positive result obtained from laboratory PCR test)
• Easy to use, does not require additional equipment
• Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 374574)
Contact Us for Quotes for in excess of 500,000 RAT Tests. Prices start at $3.80 per Test Kit depending upon volume.
We also offer a Price & Delivery Guarantee. If you can provide a genuine quote with a better price and same delivery terms, we will beat it by 20c per test kit.
We have stock in our warehouses in Perth, Melbourne & Sydney for same day delivery if required.
• Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained)
• Positive test results or any symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test
• Follow current government health messaging regarding PCR testing requirements
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
• Test kits are singular use and for self-testing purposes only
• Testing must be performed by adults or under adult supervision
• All products must be used in accordance with the dedicated package insert and only for its intended purpose as stated
- Format: Cassette
- Specimen: Anterior Nasal Swab
- Certificate: CE1434
- Reading Time: 15 minutes
- Options for Tests per box: IT, 5T, 10T, 20T
- Storage Temperature: 2-30°C
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Sensitivity: 99.7%
- Specificity: 99.6%
- Accuracy: 99.5%
- MOQ: 1,000 Tests